• Indoor self-parking at ground level available for purchase.
VIRTUAL DOORMAN AND PACKAGE ROOM
• Virtual doorman system provides all the benefits of an in-house concierge, with 24-hour monitoring, lock-out protection and package reception service including dry cleaning.
• Dedicated private resident storage is included in the purchase price.
COMMON ROOF TERRACE
• Over 1,000sf of landscaped roof terrace provides dramatic 360 degree views of downtown Manhattan, the Statue of Liberty, and New York Harbor. The space includes outdoor dining area and grills.
CHILDREN'S ART ROOM
• A sun-filled children’s art room offers a play space for creative and social activities. The space contains built-in seating, work tables, wash up area and plenty of materials storage.
FITNESS CENTER WITH PELOTON BICYCLE
• The building’s fitness center features a cutting-edge Peloton indoor cycling bike with live and on-demand classes, in addition to cardio equipment and free-weights.
All images, artist’s renderings, representations, interior decorations, finishes, appliances, and furnishings are provided for illustrative purposes only. All dimensions and square footages set forth herein are approximate and subject to change. Sponsor reserves the right to make changes in accordance with the terms of the Offering Plan. The complete offering terms are in the Offering Plan, which is available from Sponsor. File No. CD16-0400. Sponsor: President Street Development Partners LLC, c/o Avery Hall Investments, 51 East 12th Street, New York, New York 10003. Equal Housing Opportunity.